Go to top
- Apply and evaluate the basic sciences underpinning diagnostic radiographic practice.
- Evaluate the role of diagnostic imaging procedures in the care of patient.
- Valuate the factors impinging on the continuity delivery of care within a multidisciplinary team.
- Assess strategies encountered in the diagnostic radiographic .
- Appraise moral and ethical related to the clinical situation.
- Recognize wide range of sources and provided by avariety of methods.
- Realize the underlying principles of supervision.
Template by JoomlaShine