Teaching strategies to be used to develop cognitive skills
- Interactive lectures
- Practical sessions
- Handouts and self-study
Methods of assessment of students cognitive skills
- Written Examination
- Practical Examination
Teaching strategies to be used to develop these skills and abilities
- Discussions with students on ethical behaviour.
- Peer discussions where much of the most effective learning comes from the student explaining, discussing and defending his own ideas with his peers.
- Self learning.
- Group work
Methods of assessment of students interpersonal skills and capacity to carry responsibility
- Written and practical examination.
- Assessment of group assignment.
- Self assessment through web quizzes.
- Participation in lab
- Oral exam.