- Preparing qualified graduates in the field of medical imaging technology to satisfy the needs of employment market and development plans.
- Providing students with theoretical knowledge and practical applications in various aspects of radiological and imaging techniques
- Qualifying students with the technical skills necessary to operate sophisticated diagnostic imaging equipment, as well as those for simple maintenance, and troubleshooting description.
- Providing knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to administer diagnostic medical imaging units, and satisfy the requirements of quality control.
- Acquisition of professional ethics and team-work approach.
- Provision of theoretical and practical information needed for involvement in research, and evidence based imaging.
Development of self education skills that qualify students for further continuous, graduate and self education.